For centuries, ancient cultures have recognized the belly as a potent source of power and wisdom – where nutrition, information, and emotions are assimilated, stored and processed.
If the abdominal is congested, the whole energy of the body is blocked, slowly weakening the internal organs, especially the digestive system, and decreasing vitality and energy in the body.
The Abdominal Massage is designed to release both physical and emotional blockages in the abdominal region. The massage works directly over the navel and surrounding abdominal areas on specific pressure points and reflex zones.
Gentle, soft and deep massage techniques are used to free blockages and increase the flow of energy to the internal organs for healthier functioning. The massage also helps with detoxification, toning of the abdominal muscles and internal organs, and the releasing of unprocessed emotional energy.
This is a 20 minute therapeutic massage that is considered an add-on component to one of the full massage services. This massage can help relieve indigestion, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, bloating and build up of gas, menstrual cramps, pent up emotions and stress. The treatment is often used as an integral component of many detoxification programs.
Benefits of the Abdominal Massage
- balances and opens the wind gates and diaphragm
- detoxifies, tones, and energizes the internal organs and body
- improves digestive system
- increases energy and release pent up emotions
- promotes lymphatic drainage and removes toxins and wastes
- alleviates pain associated with menstrual cramps and menopause
- releases intestinal blockages