Welcome to Blog
Improve Your Health – Gain Mobility & Flexibility with Lazy Man’s Yoga
Improve Your Health While Gaining Mobility & Flexibility with Lazy Man’s Yoga
Are you getting stiff and sore from any of the following?
– sitting at your office all day
– not exercising or exercising too much
– not stretching enough
– recovering from an injury or operation
If the answer is yes, we have the solution for you. You can try one of our services directed for those who like to incorporate yoga into their routine by trying out a traditional Thai massage (aka Lazy Man’s Yoga) or do an Assisted Stretching session with us. Both of these promote wellness and vitality by releasing blocked energy within the body and helping it to return to a state of balance, harmony, flexibility, and health.
Note: The Assisted Stretching sessions is not your typical stretching session, but are comprised of a series of stretches, guided and assisted by the Practitioner, that are difficult to attain through individual exercise and yoga practice. It is designed to stretch muscles a little more than they normally would if you were trying to do it yourself. This allows the client to focus on breathing, positioning, and feeling the depth of the stretch to make it more effective.
Other Benefits Include:
– improves the body’s circulation, musculoskeletal, nervous, respiratory, digestive, immune systems
– improves flexibility, range of movement, postural alignment and balance
– alleviates muscle pain and stiffness
– maintains muscle strength, prevents muscle atrophy
– reduces emotional and mental stress
– improves oxygen and nutrient flow and enhances skin tone
– assists in recovery from injuries and illnesses
Ideal for both athletes and people who lead a more sedenatay lifestyle. Sessions are performed on a mat on the floor with the client wearing loose, comfortable clothing. We offer onsite service to your home, office, hotel or care-facility. Service fees are $90 for 60 min; $125 for 90 mins; $155 for 120 mins.
We are a group of certified massage practitioners and personal fitness trainers. We look forward to helping you improve your health and wellbeing.