This natural and soothing anti-cellulite treatment helps to breakdown fatty deposits, improve blood flow and circulation, reduce excess fluid, remove toxins, and increase metabolism in cellulite-prone areas such as the thighs, buttocks, hips, abdomen, back, and upper arms. The massage is performed with either lotion or oil.
After the cellulite massage comes the body wrap which acts as a sauna to further help minimize the formation and appearance of cellulite lumps. At the end of the treatment herbal tea is served to help flush out unwanted fluids and toxins.
Benefits of Cellulite Massage:
- reduce appearance of cellulite
- breakdown fibrous tissue and release cellulite nodules
- dramatically improve the overall elasticity and quality of the skin
- natural, safe, and non-invasive (as opposed to liposuction)
- relieve minor muscle aches and pains while relaxing muscle spasms
Benefits of the Body Wrap:
- detoxify and cleanse unwanted fluids and toxins
- promote a healthier, smoother and firmer skin
- help tighten and contour the problem areas
- create lymphatic stimulation
- increase circulation and metabolism
Note: A cellulite therapy will be more successful in helping to reduce cellulite if done in combination with a proper diet, exercise, peace of mind, and rest. These all work to help tone muscle and decrease fat, and minimize cellulite’s unwanted lumpy appearance.